- I thought you used to make a size large?
We did! But now we're using a fabric with much more stretch in it so our caps are "one size fits most", if you're worried about buying a cap online and the size of your head (whether it's larger or smaller than "most") feel free to email email@example.com and we're happy to work up a custom sized cap.
- Do you ship internationally?
- Do you accept refunds?
- Obviously ordering clothing online can sometimes be a gamble, so we're more than happy to accept refunds no questions asked. However if you have requested a custom ribbon or hat color etc. we cannot offer you a refund.
- How long until I get my cycling cap?
- From the time your order is placed your cap will typically be sewn and shipped in 3-5 days, so you can expect to receive your order in about a week.
- Do you make custom sizes?
- All our caps are made to order, so if you know you have a particularly small, large, shallow or deep head you can arrange a custom order by emailing us here.
- I like these caps, but you don't offer the exact colorway or racing stripe combination I want.
- We offer many more options in fabric and racing stripe colors than we can list on the site, so if you're interested in something custom (at no extra charge!) just send us an email here.
- I'm organizing an alley cat/benefit/CX race/fundraiser/gold sprints/website contest/racing team, will you sponsor it?
- Sure! We're always interested in working with others in the cycling community far and wide. If you'd like us to donate some caps to your cause all we ask is that you tell us a bit about the event and we never turn down a free t-shirt (size small). Just send us an email here.